New Teeth in One Day
Regain the confidence of your smile with stable, natural-looking teeth in a day.
Removable dentures were once the only option for replacing a full arch of teeth, but advances in dentistry have resulted in a far better option—New Teeth in One Day.
Dr. Tanur and Dr. Ovadia can provide implant-supported new teeth in just one day for the vast majority of people.
The Trouble with Dentures
Our doctors recommend implant-supported teeth replacement over traditional dentures for many reasons. Dentures lack the strength and stability of natural teeth. They provide only about 10 percent chewing power. Dentures slip and can be uncomfortable, and they have to be removed at night for cleaning.
Over time, denture lose their fit due to bone loss. This causes them to rub against the gums, which leads to sores and can make chewing painful. Because wearing dentures can accelerate bone loss, many denture wearers may have been told that dental implants were out of the question.
Benefits of New Teeth in One Day
- New Teeth in One Day provide stable, fixed-in teeth that never move.
- Your teeth are beautiful, natural-looking, and strong.
- You can enjoy nearly full chewing power and eat almost anything you want.
- Having the ability to chew normally keeps your jawbone stimulated and prevents bone loss.
- You no longer have to hassle with gooey or messy materials to keep dentures in place.
- New Teeth in One Day requires no upper palate, so you can enjoy your food better.
Expert, State-of-the-art implant treatment
Dr. Tanur and Dr. Ovadia are highly skilled specialists in dental implant placement. They use state-of-the-art techniques to ensure the best results.
First, the doctor will have a 3D CT scan done to determine the number of implants to be placed and the best placement positions. The 3D images rendered by the scan show where the bone is strongest and provides the greatest stability. Based on these images, the doctor plans precisely where to place the implants.
$79 New Patient Exam Special Offer and Dental Implant Consultation
To find out more about New Teeth in One Day and whether it is the best option for you, make an appointment to see us. You can get all of your questions answered during a comprehensive exam and consultation with one of our doctors.
- Digital panoramic X-rays, 3D CT scan if needed
- Periodontal probing and charting
- Comprehensive oral exam
- Oral cancer screening
- Consultation with the doctor
- Discuss your treatment options
- Get all your questions answered
- Written treatment plan
A $245 Value!
To make an appointment, call 469-804-5727 or click here to request an appointment online.